Folding Mechanism with a Pin (Kugoo M4 Pro)
- Locate the folding pin on your Kugoo M4 Pro electric scooter. It is located near the bottom of the steering column.
- Pull the pin out by holding onto the flat part of the pin and turning it to the side.
- Stand on the lever and drop it down until you hear a click. This will allow the scooter to fold.
- To unfold the scooter, pull the pin out and stand on the lever to click it back into place.
Folding Mechanism without a Pin (Kugoo M4)
- Locate the lever near the bottom of the steering column on your Kugoo M4.
- Stand on the lever to fold the scooter.
- To unfold the scooter, stand on the lever again, which will allow the mechanism to click back into place.
Watch Our Tutorial Below
- Always make sure the folding mechanism is securely in place before riding the scooter.
- If you notice any damage to the folding mechanism, do not ride the scooter until it is repaired.
- When folding the scooter, be careful not to pinch your fingers in the mechanism.
- Always wear appropriate safety gear, such as a helmet and pads, when riding your Kugoo M4 or M4 Pro electric scooter.